The TRD air/oil system provides the smooth operation typically
associated with hydraulic systems without the expense! Tanks can be used as stand alone reservoirs or in conjunction with cylinders. They can also be used with shop air and any TRD actuator equipped with the TH option to
provide a low maintenance circuit.
- Fiber wound translucent tube provides easy indication of oil levels.
- Aluminum tube with fittings and sight glass is available.
- Internal baffles decrease aeration and foaming.
- Five bore sizes available: 2-1/2”, 3-1/4”, 4”, 5”, and 8”.
- Stainless steel tanks are available.
- Combine with Tandem series cylinders to create an “air over oil” design.
- Longer tanks with a smaller bores will be often be more cost effective than a shorter tanks with larger bores.