TRD’s multi-stage cylinders are able to achieve greater forces in extending, retracting or both directions by multiplying the output force with additional pistons. Multi-stage cylinders can provide the same output force as larger bore, single stage cylinders while being lower cost.
- Available in two, three, four and five stage force multiplying models.
- Output forces up to 19,000 at 100 PSI.
- Rated for 125 PSI pneumatic or hydraulic operation.
- MSE Series provides multiplied force in the stroke extend, MSR Series provides multiplied force in the stroke retract.
- Many options available to allow for incredible design flexibility.
- Eight bore sizes available from 1-1/2" up to 8”.
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!