TRD’s Stainless Steel cylinders are precision machined from 303/304 stainless steel to provide excellent performance even in harsh environments. Common applications include food processing, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, and other corrosive environments.
- Piston rods are hard chrome plated, ground and polished stainless steel.
- Pneumatic operation up to 250 PSI is standard, and 400 PSI hydraulic non-shock operation is available with the TH option.
- 316 stainless steel is available as an option.
- Stainless steel multi-stage and triple rod cylinders are available.
- Eight bore sizes available from 1-1/2" up to 8".
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!